RENEWAL IS THE THEME TODAY as we READ Through the Bible

READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR: Deuteronomy 28

READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR - Deuteronomy 27

READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR: Learn lessons about Kindness

Generosity and Divorce are themes as we Read the Bible this year

READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR: Deuteronomy 22

Reading the Bible in 1 Year: History of the Children of Israel

The Nation of Israel - Reading the Bible in 1 Year

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Homemade Holiday Cards

I always want to celebrate but my bank account doesn't always allow me to party the way I want. So, I have to come up with ways to create, bake and make my own gifts, gear and goodies.

Here's one easy way to make cards if you, like me, aren't always so crafty.

I take some construction paper and a cookie cutter (yes, a cookie cutter) and etch the outline in the paper.

WAH-LAH holiday card created for only a few pennies.




No comments: