Reading the Bible in 1 Year

The Nation of Israel - Reading the Bible in 1 Year

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Shamrock Run 2014

It was an early morning. We all met at my house to get geared up and take off together.

Then my wonderful husband drove us down to the start. We had a little time so we walked around and checked out a few of the people who were dressed for a fun run.

There were a lot of runners dressed all in green from their heads (literally) to their toes.


Even some pups were geared in green and happy to be seen.

Then we had to wait for the start. And with an anticipated 35,000 runners, it took a time to make it to the start line. But then we were off and running.

Of course I had to grab out my phone and snap a few shots along the way.

There were plenty of tutus and even some people running in pink capes with shamrocks sewn on their backs.

But then I had to focus on the run because we saw a couple people trip and fall because they were so busy watching some of the outfits and I didn't want to be one of them. . .  because, believe me, I've fallen on a run before and it is one way to make sure you don't have a fun run.

Finally, we finished! And we all had a great time.








No comments: